Performance-driven and motivated Speaker and Entrepreneur with a proven track record of success in delivering original speeches at various events, managing and producing content for multiple social media accounts, and participating in all aspects of business development.
The 2017 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award winner with well-developed leadership skills and great problem-solving skills. Certified Executive Coach & excellent communicator with a pronounced ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
An ambitions & adaptable Management and Policy graduate with experience and a genuine interest in data administration seeking to advance my career. Some of my greatest interests lay in the fields related to International as well as Local Cooperation, Political Sciences, Data Administration, & Social Corporate Responsibility related occupations.
Delivered original speeches at various business/self-development events in order to inspire and educate listeners.
Managed and produced original digital content for multiple social media accounts, such as Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram – social media visibility boosting.
Collaborated and worked closely with other speakers to improve the quality of provided services as much as possible.
- Leadership & Team Building -
- Research and Development -
- Sales Development -
- Client Ourreach - stuff
- strategic oversight - stuff
- Public Relations
Jan 2022 - Current HIV Client Advocate Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Maintain patient/family engagement through proactive methods of communication, i.e: conducting reminder phone calls for well child checks, past due chronic disease management visits for diabetes and hypertension.
- Order Entry--Looking at DX--DM, HTN, Adult Physical, HypoThyroid, Hyperlipidmia, heart issues, Entering standard orders for these, including needed lab work, adult immunizations, referrals.
- Identifying client data trends to feed external workflow optimizations and reduce discrepancies and controllable business loss
May 2020 - December 2021 Research Study Coordinator UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Working in concert with Principal Investigator and/or Research Manager, develops and implements patient recruitment strategies
- Interacts with patients/subjects with regard to the study, including patient education, procedural instruction, and follow-up.
- Serves as a liaison between patient and physician, and as a resource for participants
October 2019 - May 2020 Patient Peer Navigator Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Meet with newly-diagnosed clients and those re-engaging in care. Talk through the client’s concerns and assess their needs.
- Enhance engagement in care by assisting clients with appointment reminders for eligibility, ADAP, case management, health care/primary care, and laboratory appointments
- Facilitate linkage to medical care and treatment, and provide active referrals for needed supportive services.
Jan 2022 Current Empower Dallas Workgroup Member HHS
- increase the capacity of emerging leaders
- assist access high-quality training, tools, and resources
Dallas LatinX HIV Taskforce Member
- Community Engagement
- self-advocate for culturally responsive care
- formulate service recommendations
Texas HIV Syndicate Member
- improve current prevention and care practices
- collaboration of leaders from across the state
- collective learning
Ryan White Planning Council Member
- program planning and implementation
- mprove services and access to care
- involvement and collaboration.
Aug 2019 - Now RWPC Consumer Council Committee Member UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
- Service Prioritization and Setting Process
- producing a series of educational forums
- Share comments/positions taken by the constituency group that appointed you.
2018 - 2022 Founder and Former Chairman Museum of HIV/AIDS Art, Dallas TX
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Planned, developed, implemented, and directed the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
October 2021 - March 2023 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Western Governors University, Austin TX
- Managing in a Global Business Environment - Acquired competencies in business from a global perspective, while also developing basic skills and knowledge to help them make strategic decisions, communicate, and develop personal relationships in a global environment.
- Innovative and Strategic Thinking - Acquired competencies in the areas of management, innovative thinking, and risk management while introducing them to the concepts and theories underpinning business strategy as a general business perspective.
- Change Management - Acquired competencies on how to recognize and implement approaches to change, diagnosing and planning for change, implementing change, and sustaining change by using an array of other effective strategies, including those related to innovation and leadership.
October 1, 2020 COVID-19 impact on multi-site recruitment and enrollment Clinical Trials, Volume: 17 issue: 5, page(s): 501-504
- Due to the sudden COVID-19 mandates, designed to keep patients safe, all in-person clinical and research actives where shutdown indefinitely. When Hospitals and Qualified Health Centers transitioned all non-emergency/non-urgent care patients to telehealth visits researches adapted protocols accordingly. While clinical trial recruitment was a challenge this research letter reported adaptations made to the trial Translating the ABCS into HIV Care (NCT03902431) participant recruitment process.